Who are we?
What will we use your experience and knowledge for?
- Advice and support marketing teams in the development of digital strategies.
- Maintaining and developing the relationship with our customers & partners.
- Help e-commerce teams to optimize conversion.
- Inform and inspire customers about the latest digital trends & innovations.
- Together with your customers you will define KPI’s and help them to reach them.
- Coordinating brand websites and activation campaigns, development and SEO.
- Structuring and analyzing data in order to turn it into valuable information that can help organizations to turn it into a strategic advantage.
- You remain calm in an ever-changing world and you are able to explain the latest digital trends, hypes and buzzwords in simple language to the organization.
This is what you won’t be doing:
- Living without your smartphone and MacBook Pro, for they are your best friend.
- Looking for another job, this one will be freaking awesome!
- We are a team that works together in order to create value for our customers.
- Archiving or printing stuff, we are a digital agency.
- Being bored, We will make sure you become the best version of you!
Who are we searching for?
- Someone who...
- Sees the internet as their second home and their smartphone is their key.
- Uses Google Tag Manager to turn any website into a data goldmine.
- Isn’t surprised by the terms programmatic, path to purchase, floodlights, influencers…
- Likes to discover new apps, gadgets and trends and to learn how to use them.
- Analyses online behaviour of consumers and turns them into insights that can be used in digital strategies.
- A creative mind that can improve the added value of our customers.
- Has an analytical eye for return on investment and brand objectives.
- Lives for digital marketing & communication and wants to further develop the digital frontier of international brands.
- Speaks and writes Dutch and English fluently.
- That can pitch any brilliant idea within 2 sentences.
- Has a bachelor degree in marketing & communication.
- Has 4+ years of experience in digital marketing.
What can you expect?
- A kickass team that is devoted to creating new standards in the digital world.
- The possibility to create digital impact for international operating brands.
- Access to the newest digital events.
- A good salary and growing capabilities.
- The newest MacBook Pro, it’s your number one tool so use it wisely ;-)
- Extra advantages such as free fruit at the office!
- Creating new standards in the digital world. Want to join us? Let’s make an impression to remember and develop a better world for tomorrow.
Apply for the job